Welcome to Seattle University Gamma Chapter
The mission of Beta Gamma Sigma is to encourage and honor academic achievement in the study of business and personal and professional excellence in the practice of business. To fulfill this mission, the five objectives of Beta Gamma Sigma Alumni are:
1. Encourage and honor high academic achievement by students of business and management through chapters in all of the business schools that are accredited by The International Association for Management Education, formerly The American Assembly of Collegiate Schools of Business. (AACSB)
2. Foster in BGS members an enduring commitment to the principles and values of the Society: honor and integrity, pursuit of wisdom and earnestness.
3. Support the advancement of business thought, at both the national and chapter levels, so as to encourage life-long learning for the society's members and other constituents.
4. Enhance the value of Beta Gamma Sigma for students and alumni members in their professional lives.
5. Enhance the visibility and reputation of Beta Gamma Sigma.